Join us on a 1-hour walking tour of the Whites Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant and see how Metro Water Services reclaims water contaminated by residential and commercial sewage, cleans it, and returns it to the river. During the walking tour of the treatment plant, you will learn about wastewater treatment processes and what Metro Water Services is doing to stay ahead of the curve as Nashville grows.
- Registration is required.
- Tours are for adults, 18 years and older. Please contact the organizer to schedule a tour for school-aged children.
- Tours are rain or shine.
By registering for this tour, you agree to comply with the following tour policies:
- For security reasons, we do not permit photos inside of the facility gates or on the tour at any time.
- Cell phones and bags must remain in personal vehicles during the tour.
- For safety reasons, we require you to wear closed, flat shoes on the tour.